ISHLT is a multidisciplinary, professional organization dedicated to improving the care of patients with advanced heart or lung disease through transplantation, mechanical support, and innovative therapies via research, education, and advocacy.
One of the Society’s greatest strengths is its multinational mix of healthcare and allied professionals, with members from over forty-five countries representing more than fifteen professional disciplines involved in the management and treatment of advanced heart and lung disease
Support ISHLT and engage with the diverse international community throughout the calendar year to establish yourself as a thought leader in the cardiothoracic space.
Annual Meeting Support
Connect with medical professionals from the global transplant community at ISHLT's Annual Meetings, attended by the world's premier specialists in treating advanced heart and lung disease.
- Reach medical professionals who are senior decision makers for cardiothoracic products and services.
- Increase visibility and strengthen your organization’s position in the industry.
- Establish your organization as a thought leader and valuable partner in the cardiothoracic space.
- Share your latest updates, products, services, and equipment pertinent to the fields of mechanical circulatory support, heart and lung transplantation, advanced heart and lung disease, transplant related infectious diseases, pulmonary hypertension, and related diseases and therapies.
- Build your contacts and strengthen or form relationships with consumers of a range of medical and pharmaceutical supplies, devices, and services.