ISHLT 44TH Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions
April 10 – 13, 2024
Prague Congress Centre
Prague, Czech Republic
An Industry Symposium Session is any hour-long, non-CME session providing information on current therapies and products. Companies who wish to conduct an Industry Symposium Session must comply with the Industry Symposium Session Policies.
Guidelines for the Presentation of Scientific Data and Cases
Participants in the ISHLT annual meeting agree and confirm that studies involving human subjects adhere to the principles of the Declaration of Helsinki of the World Medical Association, adhere to the principles of the ISHLT Statement on Transplant Ethics, and meet the informed consent requirements of the institution and country in which the study was performed.
One-hour, In-Person, Non-CME Session
* Maximum number of attendees will vary depending upon meeting room availability. All rooms will accommodate more than 100 attendees.
- Session time cannot conflict with ISHLT programming.
- Session times will be assigned by ISHLT.
- Industry Symposia will be held concurrently during each session hour.
- ISHLT cannot guarantee that your symposium time will not be held concurrently with industry competitors.
- Any materials distributed during industry symposium sessions by the supporting organization must be removed from the room at the conclusion of the session. This includes brochures, give away items or anything containing information about the supporting organization, the session, and all logo items. The supporting organization agrees to return the room in the condition that it was provided prior to the start of their session. Failure to do so will result in cleaning fees and/or the inability to host an industry symposium at future ISHLT meetings.
Available Dates / Times (Central European Standard Time CEST)
- Session cannot exceed one hour.
- Room set theater style, riser, head table for 4 people, standing podium.
- Audio/Visual (AV) includes 1 podium microphone, 1 lavalier microphone, 2 head table microphones, 2 aisle microphones, 1 LCD projector, 1 screen, sound system, 1 laser pointer, dedicated AV technician, and laptop.
- Presentations must be submitted to Orchestrate presentation management system priorto session.
- Industry Symposium Session title must lead with “Non-CME Industry Event offered by XCOMPANY NAMEX – XSESSION TITLEX.”
- Introduction slide: Company logo may be included. The following prominently placed text must be added: “This is an independent non-CME event and is not an official part of the ISHLT Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions.”
The sponsoring company is responsible for securing and associated costs for:
- Additional AV needs
- Food and beverage — only beverages and box lunches are permitted.
- All print or digital invitations, brochures.
- Additional cleaning fees imposed by the Prague Congress Centre for food & beverage and trash removal in the meeting room.
EVENT INVITATIONS / ANNOUNCEMENTS / PUBLICATION OF EVENT
All invitations, broadcast emails and other materials about Corporate Events to which health care professionals are invited must carry the following text placed prominently and printed in a size large enough to be easily read: “This is an independent Non-CME event and is not an official part of the ISHLT Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions.”
All such materials must be approved by ISHLT in advance.