To help you determine which sessions are most likely to be of interest to you, we have coded the sessions according to the primary professional audience it was designed for. These codes and associated acronyms for each area are explained as follows:
- Basic Science and Translational Research (BSTR)
- Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension (CTEPH)
- Economics, Ethics, Public Policy (EEP)
- Heart Failure - Adult (HF)
- Heart Transplantation - Adult (HTX)
- Infectious Diseases (ID)
- Lung Failure/Transplantation - Adult (LF/LTX)
- Mechanical Circulatory Support (MCS)
- Nursing, Heath Science, Allied Health (NHSAH)
- Pathology (PATH)
- Pediatrics (PEDS)
- Pharmacy and Pharmacology (PHARM)
- Pulmonary Hypertension (PH)
We’ve taken special care to cluster content by specialty in order to make the best use of your time as a participant and ensure you return home equipped with increased knowledge.
is packed with content you won’t want to miss, from symposia and debates to council meetings and poster sessions. Our Schedule by Topic offers a high-level view of all events pertaining to each specialty.
You can also browse ISHLT2019
scientific content by day. See the line up of sessions, speakers, meetings and events for any given day without ever leaving our website!
Use the buttons above to peruse through all of ISHLT2019's
offerings in whichever format you prefer.