About the ISHLT Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions
The ISHLT Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions is multidisciplinary, international, and one of the largest gatherings of healthcare practitioners, researchers, and allied health professionals focused on advanced treatment for end-stage heart and lung disease. The Annual Meeting typically draws approximately 4,000 meeting participants from around the world. Over four days, these participants are immersed in the most sought-after research and latest technologies while sharing knowledge for the improvement of patient care.
|The Exhibit Hall for ISHLT2022 is SOLD OUT.
- ► Meet face-to face with medical professionals who are senior decision makers for cardiothoracic products and services.
- ► Increase visibility and strengthen your organization’s position in the industry.
- ► Establish your organization as a thought leader and valuable partner in the cardiothoracic space.
- ► Share your latest updates, products, services, and equipment pertinent to the fields of mechanical circulatory support, heart and lung transplantation, advanced heart and lung disease, transplant related infectious diseases, pulmonary hypertension, and related diseases and therapies.
- ► Build your contacts and strengthen or form relationships with consumers of a range of medical and pharmaceutical supplies, devices and services.