ISHLT 35th Annual Meeting and Scientific SessionsISHLT 2015 GOES DIGITAL!
- Browse Sessions by Day or Type: View the sessions, talks, abstracts, speakers, and session chairs by day (Wed-Sat) or type (Pre-Meeting, Plenary, Concurrent, Mini Oral or Poster) to see what has been planned for ISHLT 2015!
- Build your personal daily schedule: Plan your day by selecting sessions from the visual schedule, categories, or via search and hit the schedule icon in the session detail view. Add custom personal events for meetings with exhibitors. (Log in required.)
- Receive reminders and updates: Keep an eye on your dynamic home screen to see important messages, upcoming events, or sessions about to start.
- Engage and network: Contact speakers or attendees, find exhibitors, share via Twitter, or exchange a digital business card.
- Personalize the event program: Manage content in the app via keyword filters or bookmark any item with a star to, for example, see a list of all the exhibitors you want to visit or liked.
- Take notes: Make the most of your app and take notes directly to sessions, speakers, and exhibitors. At the end of the event, export all notes and starred items via email.
- Backup notes in the cloud and synchronize across your devices: Log in to benefit from additional features that allow you to use multiple different devices and sync your notes, schedule, and starred items across devices. Participate in session conversations and add comments.
Use this online tool to search or browse for invited talks and abstract presentations by day, track, session type, subject area, title, author, etc. and create a personal meeting Itinerary
to sync to your calendar or mobile device. Use the Presenter Index
to find authors from last name alphabetical list and search for their presentations and sessions, or use the Browse
function to explore sessions by type or date. You can also click on the hyperlink for each abstract to view or print the full abstract, or add to your itinerary.
The 2015 Final Program eBook is like having the Final Program booklet on your phone. Flip the pages to read session information, view abstract titles, check meeting times, dates, and locations, and more!
Stunning color photos of Nice grace the pages of the beautiful 2015 Annual Meeting Final Program PDF. View the Daily Time Table Schedule, Continuing Medical Education information, Nice Acropolis Floor Plan, Schedule at a Glance, Annual Meeting Scientific Program, Exhibitor Information, and more! (Note: the most current information is available in the Mobile App or the 2015 Program Planner.)PRELIMINARY PROGRAM: This is a large file (12.7 MB), so it may take a few moments to load.
This booklet is loaded with a wealth of information about the upcoming meetings in Nice, France, in April 2015, and includes beautiful artwork and stunning photographs of the glorious city and surrounding area. We hope you will join us in April!MEETING LOCATION:
, 1 Esplanade Kennedy, 06300 Nice, France, Phone: +33 4 93 92 83 00
The city of Nice is located on the French Riviera in Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur. Blessed by a sunny, temperate climate, Nice attracts visitors from around the world. Among its many attractions are its beautiful beaches, lovely seaside promenade, interesting museums, and famous city landmarks. As soon as you arrive, you'll enjoy the exotic charm of the celebrated, palm tree-lined "Promenade des Anglais." During your free time, you can sample local specialties (pissaladière, socca, farcis niçois...) and admire the warm, ochre façades of the Vieux Nice (the old town). The city is also the ideal departure point for exploring the French Riviera and the stunning hilltop villages that dot the surrounding countryside. Easy day excursions are available from Nice to Antibes, Juan-les-Pins, Monte Carlo, Cannes and to other nearby towns.
To learn more about Nice, visit the following:en.nicetourisme.com
The abstract submission deadline was November 3, 2014
. Accepted abstracts will be presented in three formats: Oral, Mini Oral and Poster. Authors whose work has been selected for presentation at the meeting were notified in January 2015
. Accepted abstracts will be available to view on line by mid-March 2015.EXHIBITS:
Information is available about exhibiting at our meeting, our Corporate Partner Program opportunities, Affiliate Event requests, exhibit location and more.AFFILIATE EVENTS:
Application for all affiliate events must be made using the above form which includes instructions and restricted times. Requests for corporate affiliate events will not be approved unless the company is an exhibitor.CORPORATE EVENT INFO:
Please visit the Exhibit Information page of our website for information about Corporate Sponsorship and conducting Corporate Events.REGISTRATION AND HOTEL/TOUR RESERVATIONS:
Registration is now open! Registration for the meeting must be made either ONLINE (recommended) or via the official ISHLT Registration Form. A $100 discount off the registration fee is offered to those who register on or before March 9, 2015. Individuals who have not registered by March 9, 2015 must register on-site at the meeting. A confirmation letter will be emailed to all individuals who register by March 9, 2015. The registration fee includes admission into the Pre-Meeting Symposia, Plenary Sessions, Concurrent Sessions, Mini Oral Sessions, Poster Sessions, and the Exhibit Hall. The registration fee also includes coffee breaks each day and the Exhibit Hall receptions. Reasonably priced boxed lunches may be purchased in advance for the convenience of those who wish. Box lunches will not be available for sale on site and MUST be purchased in advance via the pre-registration process. Tickets to the President's Gala Reception are not included in the registration fee and must be purchased in advance. Tickets will not be sold on-site. Attendance is limited to 1200.SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM:
Visit the page of our website for Program Highlights, schedules, daily timetable, and more.SPEAKER INFORMATION:
Information for individuals presenting at our meeting is posted on the page of our website.